- Tell me the names of your table groups.
- What does alliteration, personification, onomatopoeia and similies mean?
- What's a synonym and can you give some examples?
- Tell me about the doors of poetry.
- Let's come up with some "life equations" together.
Our work is not done and you'll be hearing more from our young poets in the near future. For now I leave you with this:
My dad + cat = Achoo! (Nicholas)
adult + adult = long, long talk (come on!) (Mackenzie)
me + (sushi x 10) = lots of empty plates (Max)
Ms. Leckie + popcorn = empty bowl (Yours truly)